QUBE Medical Walk-in Clinic OPEN: Physician On Site. Appointments at QUBEHUB.COM


Should I see a therapist or psychologist for anxiety?

Last Updated: December 12, 2022

Both a therapist and psychologist can specialize in treating anxiety and anxiety disorders. It depends on the severity and type of anxiety and whether tests/diagnosis are required. In general, a psychotherapist can help someone work through challenges associated with anxiety through talk therapy and improve overall wellbeing whereas a psychologist can perform diagnostic and clinical tests. Book an appointment with a psychotherapist today at emkiro.ca or call 416-977-7474. Our customer service team is available to answer any questions, including insurance coverage questions or to book a complimentary Q & A sessions with a health expert.